Thursday 4 July 2013

Throw Caution to the Wind

Come on over here and talk to me
I promise I won't bite
I've heard some stories about you
And I know you're kind of shy
But I always see you here
Animating stories to your friends
Why won't you tell them to me?

Throw caution to the wind!

These guys are boring me 
So come over and talk to me
What's there to lose?

Pride and dignity!

There are only so many steps
I can take  in your direction
Before my legs give up
Every time I look over
And see you with another guy
It puts doubts in my eyes
I guess I'll have to wait in line

Your mystery is occupying
Too much space in my mind

Throw caution to the wind!

Legs don't fail on me
Brain think of something witty
What's there to lose?

Absolutely nothing!

Throw caution to the wind!

She's on her own now
Grab this opportunity

He's coming over here
I hope it's for me

She smiles so sweetly
So stop fidgeting...

He smiles so sweetly
Come on stop blushing...

And then I opened my mouth to speak
And spontaneously...

No comments:

Post a Comment